Saturday, October 07, 2006

Im so blessed!

bed time storys!

Last night I had so much FUN! Hope and Foon stayed the night with me it was amazing! We went to the night market with Pi Susie, Mae and Belle. We all walked around and saw all the fun exciting things to see. Everyone was able to buy a little something fun. We had a yummy sack to eat and then walked around a bit more. Then it was time to go home. It being past there bed time some of the little ones were falling asleep in the car ride home. Then Hope and Foon stayed at my house and Mae and Belle at Pi Susie’s. When we got home it was off to bed for them! We read a few stories then fell fast to sleep! The sweetness of a child. I love it. This morning we had lots of fun as well, we made pancakes and they ate bananas with there’s :-) We watched a little bit of a movie and then read a bit more in some books. Both Hope and Foon had lots of fun playing with Lewis (my kitten) I really loved having that special time with them. I realize so much when I’m with these kids that I’m so BLESSED by GOD! I thank him with all my heart for bringing me here to baan num jai. I don’t think that there are words to express how much these little ones mean to me! I love them so much and I know that I am truly blessed. I had a really good day yesterday! The children bring me so much JOY! I’m so blessed by God to have them apart of my life! I wish that I could fully express in words how special last night was for me with the kids. Some times I think it’s just hard to find those words that express your heart. None the less though last night was a special time! I love the children so much and I’m so blessed!

2 comments:

Pi Eunice said...

You are so right. If there were no children, I would miss so match. Children bring pure joy. Than what keep's me going.
Love it

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! i know i learn alot from my little brothers and sisters...children can teach you so much because they arent tainted by the world...and if they are it's not far beyond repair. they are so sincere and honest. true blessings to those who take the time to recieve them
<3
bless you!
Hannah