Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bom

Last night was an amazing night. I prayed with Bom to ask Jesus in his heart! As I was putting him to bed he asked me “Pi Grayce am I a Christian, what is a Christian” so I told him what it means to be a Christian and then I asked him if he believed with all his heart. Then I lead him in prayer. It was so amazing. I could see on his face joy while he was praying. The joy that it brought me can’t be explained in words. God is so GOOD! I feel so blessed that I was able to be used by God in that way. I really don’t know how to express in words what praying with Bom last night was like. It was AMAZING! God is GOOD! Over the past few weeks, the nannies and I have been praying with Bom about his dreams. He had been having very bad dreams and I prayed with him about it but also I told him that it’s important for him to pray out loud as well. So I would pray and ask Jesus to give him good dreams then have him pray after me. A few days later while I was giving goodnight kisses and hugs and prayers. Bom told me with a huge smile on his face “Pi Grayce I don’t have bad dreams for 3 nights. I pray and now I have no bad dreams!” I left work that night more amazed by Gods faithfulness. Last night I left even more amazed too. God is so amazing!

1 comment:

Servant said...

that's AMAZING, Grayce. BNJ is god's safe haven for these kids and you and all the nannies are god's instruments to bring about the healing and change in thier lives that they really need!!