Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Words of encouragment!

peaw and me


Hi Daddy. . .

I'm home now. I’m here with you. I’ve got many things to tell you. I love you dad and I know you want to hear me saying this everyday. Thank you dad for your arms that embrace me. The tears from my eyes are full of joy from your love. I promise you that from now on I will become a new person, spiritually and physically. I will truly belong to you. I'm going to make you proud.

I love you . . .



You asked me where am I? My child I’m with you and I will always be. It’s true that you are weak but when you are in me then you are strong. I love you so much, I couldn’t ever let you die. I’m so close to you. I can even feel the way you feel about all things. I know all your pain you are going through because I’m grieving with you. But now I’m going to set you free from all pain. Therefore you most stand firm. You don’t have to die to be free from the enemy because I have taken all your sins away. Now you are in me and you will live in me. I will lead you into the righteous path. My dear child I love you and I will never leave you because you are truly mine.

You are my dearest daughter. . .



These were words that my dear friend Peaw gave me while I was in DTS. Every time I read them I feel more love from my Farther God. It spoke to my heart back when she gave them to me and still does to this day. Thank you Father God for speaking to my friend Peaw and thank you Lord that she obeyed you and told me what you said! Lord thank you for the ways for speak to me. I love you Lord so much!

1 comment:

Servant said...

wow that's awesome! it's so good to have words like that written down that we can see, because someitmes though we know them, we forget or dont think of Father god like that!!
thanks Pi Peaw. thanks Grayce! :D

thanks GOD!!