Friday, October 20, 2006

PUNISH that YEAR!

Foon, Me, Bam
It’s almost my birthday and I’m sitting here thinking about my year. . . .
so much has happen this year.
It’s been a truly amazing.
Its been a HARD . . . GOOD . . . HARD . . . GOOD . . . LIFE CHANGING year!

Last year on my birthday I was in Jacksonville Fl, with my friends there. This year I am in Chiang Rai Thailand with my friends here.
So much has changed this year. I moved to Thailand the biggest change. I did a DTS that was so amazing and life changing. My older sister got married. I started learning a new language. I’m doing what I have longed to since I was 15! I’m working with beautiful children and living as a missionary! So many things have changed over this year.

But the most important thing that’s happen is my relationship with God has grown more then I ever thought possible.
My only prayer is that it will only grow more in the years to come.

How do you sum up a year like I had . . . . . It was an amazing life changing time.
Harder then I thought more rewarding then I thought. It was a year of centering my life on GOD! God is truly amazing! I pray that this next year I will be able to only GROW more in HIM. That he would become more of the center of who I am.
It’s hard to think about my life and not be thankful . . . I have had a lot of hurts and pains . . . but I am still thankful to my LORD for giving me life.
I’m thankful for all that I have learned through those hurts and pains. That gives me hope that I will be able to learn and grow more in God in the hardships to come. That God IS with me HOLDING MY HAND helping me walk out his plans. I have never been alone and I will ever be alone. God is ALWAYS with ME! Always GUIDING me.
HE has laid out my life before ONE day PASSED(psalm 139:16)
That gives me HOPE!

Because I DON’T know what tomorrow will bring, I DID not KNOW what this year would bring! GOD was so FAITHFUL to me in so many ways this year. I have FAITH that GOD will KEEP being faithful in the years to come!
I know that even though I will STUMBLE I will not FALL because the Lord IS holding my HAND! (psalm 27:23–24) I pray that the steps I take WILL always be firm in GODS WAYS!

LORD I pray that this next year will be one that GLORIFIES you. That you will help me with everything. Lord I want your ways over my own always. Help me to always trust you more. Lord thank you for all you have done in my LIFE and ALL that you are DOING. Lord thank you that my LIFE is not really mine, but YOURS! Lord please help me to not take it into my hands but to daily lay my life into yours. LORD thank you for everything that’s happen this year thank you for all you have been teaching me. LORD THANK YOU!
I LOVE you so much JESUS! Help me to always long to grow MORE in YOU!
Thank you.
AMAN!

No comments: