Thursday, October 26, 2006

I miss you . . .


When I think back over my life I thank God that you were in it always. I know that I am truly blessed to live the life I live. I thank God everyday for bringing me here to Thailand. I love what I do with all my heart. The children bring me more joy then words can express. It’s just sometimes, like on my birthday that I realize that I’m not with you. That I cant just get in my car and come and see you. That when I’m sad I can’t come and receive the hug I need from you . . . . That when you’re sad that I can’t run and give you the hug you need. Even a phone call is not something I can do whenever I want or need. You are 12 hours away from me . . . all the way around the world. Times like on my birthday are when it hits me just how far away you are. Or times when I just NEED my sister’s hugs are times that it’s hard to be so far away. When I remember back to our times together. . . .I’m filled with JOY but also SADNESS because I know that it will be a long time before I SEE you again . . . before I can hug you again. Our lives are changing we are moving and live away from one another now . . . but I will always hold you in my heart. No matter where life takes us you will always be in my heart! I love you my sisters so very much and I feel so blessed that you are MY sisters! Even though it’s hard at times to not be with you always, you will always be in my heart. We have a special friendship as well has being sisters I thank God for that. I thank God that you are in my life Deborah, Rebecca and Kathleen! I love you and I miss you so more then words can let me express! Thank you for being not just my sisters but also my best friends! I love you . . .

love your sister,

Grayce

1 comment:

Pi Eunice said...

Oh my goodness... I so know what you mean!!! It is so true, and serial hard!! I miss my sisters to!!!