Sunday, September 24, 2006

WAKE UP CALL!!

There was seriously no sleepinng for me! hehe
Totally NACKERED out after the wedding!!
The other morning I woke up at like 5:30ish and felt so strongly to check my email!! I was not sure why I mean it was 5:30am on a Saturday morning!! The LAST thing I wanted to do was be awake, and why on earth should I check my email?! But I thought well if going down stairs to check my email would help me to fall back asleep then I will go. But there were no new emails! So pretty much at that point I was like seriously why am I not SLEEPING! So I went back to my bed. I decided that this most be God waking me up so I prayed and asked God to show me why he woke me up. Then it hit me. While I was looking at my emails to my friends I realized that in them I tell them heaps! I talk about things that are good, bad, hard, and serious but I also talk about a lot of silly things or little not really “important” things. God really spoke to my heart that yeah of course he wants me to seek him with the “big things” in my life. God is pleased that I keep going to him with all that’s in my heart. But when I was praying I realized that so much lately I have been giving God my heart desires and giving over my life to him. But I have been leaving him out of everything else. God wants me to talk with him about everything I do. The “big things” and also the “little things”. Because to God what we think to be little or meaningless, to God it’s ALL important! I talk with my bestfriends about everything so why don’t I talk to God about EVERYTHING. God made me the way that I am, so all the things that I do “big” or “little” he wants to be apart of it. If I find something really silly he wants to hear about it. God desires to know me Grayce Elizabeth, he longs for me to let him into ALL the parts of my life the BIG ones but also ALL the LITTLE ones! How cool is that?! I mean this is the God who created the world who made everything, he’s GOD and he wants to be my friend! That’s so amazing! God made us so that we could have relationship with him. He longs to be that bestfriend in my life that I run to with EVERYTHING not just with those "big things" not just when I’m not sure how to take those “big” steps but also he wants to be there when i'm taking those “little” steps! He wants to enjoy everything that I enjoy! I think this is so amazing! So I desire to not just keep letting God into only the “big” things but to also involve him with those “little” things. God is my bestfriend and just like with my friends here I tell them about everything. I tell them about things in my everyday life. About things that are serious but also all the silly things too. I long to always be closer to God then I am with my friends here. I want to yes of course seek him with those choices that affect my future but I always want to let him into my now! I mean like I want him in my everyday life! I want him to seriously be my BESTFRIEND! So even if I think it might be to “little” or “meaningless” for God to want to hear about. I know the truth is that God cares about EVERYTHING I care about so I will let him into my life! ALL the parts of my life! Even though it was 5:30am on a Saturday morning, I’m thankful to God for showing me that to him everything in my life is meaningful and important! God is just pretty much amazing! I love him! I love how he speaks to me! If it’s through old emails to friends or through his voice or through the words in the bible! Or whatever way he uses! I just LOVE IT! God truly amazes me more and more. It’s AWESOME! REALLY and TURLY! (in the words of my sister Deborah)

1 comment:

Pi Eunice said...

Grayce, that's so awsome!! And I am so proud off you to. You have chanced so match true DTS and you still amaze me. I love you, and you really show me God. Thanks you for that!