Monday, September 11, 2006

Patiently waiting!

Giving God my whole life….. Learning how to really do this is a journey all in its self. Sacrificing my hopes and dreams and trusting that if I give God my heart he WILL give me my deepest desires. God is faithful all the time. I know I can trust God with my heart. With my life. With my dreams. With my deep heart desires! With EVERYTHING! Since my last outreach (in dts) God has been teaching me to fully trust him with my heart. Asking me to give over to him my all that I long for. To fully give him all the parts of my life not just the parts that I want to. I long to live a life that’s running after Jesus, a life that’s not my own a life that anything and everything I do would come out of the deep love I have for my God. That Jesus Christ would be the very core of who I am. I long to always trust God with everything! God has been teaching me to fully trust that he knows what he’s doing. Living a life that’s not mine own is really hard at times, but oh my goodness so EXCITEING! I know that I will have the very best because Gods BEST so much better then the little good I can make for myself. So here I am just trying to fully trust God with my life. With all the things in my heart. With my ministry with where I will live, with all that I long to do, even with who I will merry or if I will ever get married. I long more then anything to fully give my life over to my Lord. To truly believe that Gods best really is the BEST! God is so FAITHFUL though! Time and time again he surprises me with things that I never thought of or could even dream of! I know that the life I’m living out is a life that’s all about Jesus! That everything I do is coming out of the love that I have for MY GOD! Even though I really don’t know what tomorrow will bring I know that I CAN trust God with it all! His hands are beautiful and kind and very faithful so I once again place my heart in his hands. Asking him to give me the faith I need to trust him. I know that my heart is for my Lord so I know that whatever may come tomorrow will be the best! That through any hard times I may have that I can trust that God knows what he’s doing. That I can trust that GOD is GOOD ALL THE TIME! That God WILL lead me to where he longs for me to be! I LONG for GODS BEST! God’s ways are far higher then my ways and I long that I will always seek after his beautiful ways!! That he would help me to WAIT PATIENTLY for his timing in everything! God really has been speaking to me a lot lately its been truly amazing! Giving me a true since of peace in his timing. I know and have faith that God takes delight in every detail of my life! (psalm 37:23-24) That even if I stumble I will NOT fall because the Lord IS leading me by the hand! That if I delight in him he will bless me with my deepest desires! (psalm 37:4) I lay my requests before the Lord and wait in expectation. (psalm 5:3) I love my life because well it’s NOT my life its all GODS! I will WAIT PATIENTLY for the Lord!

I will wait for you, JesusYou're the sun in my horizonAll my hopes in you, JesusI can see you now arising(repeat)
There's a wall that stands in front of meThat I know I just can't climbAnd like an eagle you will carry meIts just a matter of the time
I will wait for you, JesusYou're the son in my horizon All my hopes in you, Jesus I can see you now arising
Evil armies all around me
I believe in the word that promises me So I will wait another day
I will wait for you, JesusYou're the son in my horizon All my hopes in you, JesusI can see you now arising(repeat)
I will wait for you Oh I will wait for youOh the doubt may try to come in The disillusions may try to come in
I believe oh Lord (x3)
In the word that you promised (x3)
I believe it will not end
I believe it will not go
I will wait for you, JesusYou're the son in my horizon All my hopes in you, JesusI can see you now arising

I WILL WAIT FOR YOU LORD!

2 comments:

Servant said...

it's amazing. this is exactly what god has been talking to me about!!
so in response, I WILL WAIT TOO!!

Kim said...

"Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you... Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act." Ps 37:5 and 7 God has been, is and will ALWAYS be good, loving and faithful. Thanks for writing what's on your heart, it was amazing to read:-) Your heart is AMAZING! Love you Graycie!! xoxo Kimie