Saturday, September 23, 2006

Eunice is coming home to me!

Pi'Eunice and Me she is just so beautiful! Eunice and Me

My amazing friend Euince Rebecca Nieuwburg from my dts will be here on September 28. I cant wait! she is coming here to staff with the DTS for 3 years. Eunice is one of my bestfriends and I am so thankful to my Lord that she is in my life! Im so glad that shes going to be here with me fully PUNISHING Chiang Rai! Eunice is a amazing woman of God and she has fed my soul so much! Thank you Jesus for my Mama Newnice! I love you sweetie and I look forward to seeing you again and giving you a huge HUG! Your a wonderful lady and any one who knows you is turly blessed! I sure am to know you! You are going to do amazing here in Thailand because God is with you and he will help you, and lead all your steps! I am here too so we will punish together! I CANT WAIT! I love you Eunice Rebecca! Your a ture blessing on my life! Thank you for being who you are and for becomeing one the bestfriends a girl could have! Your AMAZING! God bless you and I will see you on the 28th!!! :-)

what a cutie! my mama newnice and me! me with my euince

1 comment:

Pi Eunice said...

My love, that's a awsome thing to read! You are one off my best friends and I can't wait to close you in my arms!! I love you. And we will be together verry soon!!!!
Rebbeca