Friday, September 22, 2006

"It is a safe thing to trust Him to fulfill the desire which He creates."

God’s faithfulness....... Is God seriously ever not faithful? I mean seriously I think sometimes when Im laying something into Gods hands I think can I really trust that God will be faithful with this part of my life? Its like in the back of my head I think this will be that one time God wont be faithful to me. How silly is that?! I mean God seriously can’t not be faithful. He IS always faithful. ALWAYS! There has NEVER been a time in my life that God has not been faithful to me. He has and WILL always lead me to where he wants me. Every time I give God more of my life he shows me more about just how FAITHFUL he is. It seems strange to me that I think so often that God won’t be faithful. Time and time again though God reveals to me how faithful he is. I can always trust him with the things I lay down before him. In the book a Beautiful Way by Dan Bauman, he says "there is no fear that can keep us from obeying god" this is so true! I think often my biggest fear is can I really trust God with my life, can I really trust him with the desires of my heart? But even though I have this fear that God might not always be faithful to me (has silly has that fear is) I wont let it keep me from obeying God. God asked me to give my life over to him, to trust him with my heart desires. So even though it’s a bit scary to fully surrender my life over to my Lord, I WILL give it to him. I have said it many times but it’s just so TURE, that Gods BEST is FAR better then my LITTLE good! God has been teaching me a lot lately about faith. Faith that what’s in my heart is from him. Faith to give my heart back to him. Faith to wait patiently for him to fulfill the desires of my heart.
I came across this quote by Amy Carmichael "It is a safe thing to trust Him to fulfill the desire which He creates." . . . . . .WOW is pretty much what I thought when I read that quote! I knew this but I don’t know when I read it was like wow man that’s so true it is SAFE to TRUST God with the desires in my heart, because I gave my heart over to God so what’s there in my heart is what God amazing wonderful God placed there. So I will trust him with them. I will wait on his timing to fulfill them, because his timing is BEST! I mean it is hard though at times to wait for Gods timing, when I would just REALLY like to have those heart desires NOW. but i WILL wait! I will wait not because I have to obey God, but because I long to see why he wants me to wait....understand? I mean like right now just seems like it would be really GOOD to have those desires that are in my heart, but if God is telling me to wait patiently then there most be a really AMZING reason for me to wait. Like he most have something really awesome to show me in the mean time or WHEN I finely receive those heart desires its going to be far more amazing then I would have ever thought! (I believe that it’s both) I don’t have to have fear though to trust him with my heart, because I KNOW that God WILL fulfill what he has promised me. So Im waiting patiently for him to fulfill his promises, and I am learning to be faithful to the promises I make to him! I long to be faithful to God. To not just receive his beautiful faithfulness but to also be faithful to him. So I WILL have FAITH that God will FULFILL those desires in my heart, and I WILL be FAITHFUL to the promises I make to him! Even though it will get hard (has been hard at times) to wait patiently for God to fulfill those desires, I will keep SEEKING him for more faith, trust and patients! So even though it would be really GOOD to have those heart desires NOW, I think waiting for them is better because then it’s not just good but it’s the BEST! I want Gods best for my life. So I will wait PATIENTLY for his timing to FULFILL those desires in my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone


Why should you pay ebay when you can sell your new and used products FREE on http://www.BuySellDirect.net


It's about time to have FREE ebay using http://www.BuySellDirect.net.