Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Kimie ticked me!

This is how it works. If you have been "ticked" you have to write 6 weird/funny things about yourself in a blog. Then you have to "tick" 6 new players, and list there names. You also have to write the rules to the game. When you "tick" your 6 just leave a comment saying that they've just been "ticked", and that they have to read your blog for more info. (I Grayce don’t know enough people with bloger so I’m “ticking” some of my myspace friends. If you have a myspace just do it in your blog there.)

1. I add salt to my potato chips. (and lots of other things)
2. I had one little orange cat named Lewis then one day he multiplied!!
3. When I was little I told my uncle Rick to paint his van purple because it was my favorite color and he did!!
4. I’m American but I live in Thailand and I'm in love with a Aussie from Perth, and my best friend is from Norway and she is marrying my “bro” who is a aussie. Oh and I have always said Melbourne like a true Aussie would. I also really like vegemite.
5.I love to eat pickles and peppers from the jar.
6.
Since I can remember my very favorite gift to get is socks!!


I have "ticked" Will, Mama Newnice, Camille, Deborah, Katie Allen and Tom! :p

3 comments:

Kim said...

hehe! the salt thingy is really really weird... you serial put it on EVERYTHING! i know you say you have a salt sufficiency, but i dont know about that :P love you my little munshkin (i dont know if thats a word, i just liked the sound of it, hehe)

Anonymous said...

1. I have the big AND little dipper made up of freckles on my arm.
2. I hate pickles passionately!
3. I love making sweet action sand castles at any and all beaches I go to.
4. I'm completely lousy at doing impersonations.
5. One time, at little Beaver Camp, I beat a boy at a left handed arm wrestle!
6. 2 years ago I wore a tiara for over 3 months straight ... untill it finally broke.

Servant said...

and now there are SIX!!!! you and your muliplying cats!!