Sunday, December 31, 2006

Lewis has a twin!

So I have Lewis a little orange cat that I have had for a few months now. Well last week he multiplied!! A cat that looks almost exactly the same has made her self at home. She comes through the little kitty door and she really seems to enjoy sleeping on my couch. Lewis seems to like her too (I think it may be love). It’s just so funny because they look so much alike! Almost to the key. There eyes are different but other then that there almost exactly the same. I don’t think that she will be leaving anytime soon. I have tried locking her outside but then she just sits out the door and cries to be let in. So I guess I have two little orange cats now. I have decided to call her Lorelai. Oh and she is not the only cat that comes around there is a black cat that seems to like my house as well. He has not made it his home yet like Lorelai. Let’s hope it stays that way! I really don’t want to be the neighborhood cat lady! Even though my house seems to have become the neighborhood house for cats! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

haha! that is so funny! grayce the catlady :P