Friday, August 04, 2006

Late night thoughts or early morning thoughts it just depeands on how you look at it!

Here I sit awake it’s about 3:30 in the morning.
It’s raining outside and it’s just so peaceful. I’m sitting in my house. It's so weird to me that I have a house. I have been back in Chiang Rai for I guess 2 weeks now. I’m working with the beautiful children of baan num jai again. Oh I am so blessed! Everyday I go to baan num jai (home of the open heart in Thai) I realize just how much God has blessed my life. I have wanted to live in Thailand as a missionary since I was 15. There were so MANY times that I thought I would NEVER be back here. What a journey God has taken me on. It was a hard one, but I would change nothing about it. All the things in my life that were so very hard I now look back on and thank God that I had to go through them. That may sound a little weird but they all shaped me into the person I am. I don’t really know how to explain in words everything that goes through my head. I feel so very blessed to live this life. I am so blessed to work with the children at baan num jai. They are truly amazing. Everyday that I go and I play with them and I hold them, it hits me just how amazing they are. I came here because I wanted to be a blessing to them and I find myself being blessed by them more and more each time I go to work. God is so amazing there really are no right words to express just how much! When I think about how badly I wanted to come back here since I was 15. I think about Psalm 37:4
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires.
It’s so cool to see God work out his will for your life. He placed in my heart the desire to live in Thailand. Now he has blessed me with it. How cool is God. It’s hard for me to fully express how amazing it is to walk this all out. It’s been a great journey. God is good now and always! So even though I really don’t know what tomorrow will bring me, I can hold on to the fact that God knows. I look forward to all God has in store for my life. To see what heart desires he will place in my heart and then see how he will help me walk it out.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I serial love that scripture! and its awesome to know that your desire to work in thailand since you were 15, finally has come to pass! you're actually working in CR at baan nam jai, being blessed by those cute kids:-)and they are being blessed by having YOU there! jing jing! God is good indeed! He will continue to place his desires in your heart and help you to follow them... LOVE YOU SWEETIE! xoxoxoxo kimie

No Sacrifice said...

Thank you kimie!! You are so much a blessing to me! thanks for you amazing friendship and all your encourgment! Its been turly a blessing to know you! I cant wait till your home here in Chiang rai and we can punish together! love you so much BESTFRIEND! xoxo!!

Graycie