Monday, August 21, 2006

Bed time prayers…

I just love bed time at baan num jai. The children love to receive prayers before bed and I love to pray over them. Each night I hear “Pi’ Grayce pray longer” I just love it. To see them love to pray brings me so much joy! I love that time where I can go and just pray over each of them and talk with them about there day. The sweetness of a child. They always want to give lots of kisses before bed and they always want me to “stay longer!!!!’ it’s so very cute! I just love it from the bottom of my heart! Tonight I prayed when I prayed with Belle I talked with her for a little bit about how much I love her and how much God loves her. I told her that I love her a lot but that Jesus loves her so much more then I ever could. She just listened intently it was amazing! I gave her a hug and a kiss goodnight and she gave me one back and when she hugged me she just held tight. It was so amazing. I’m not even sure there are words to express just how much. Tonight was an AWESOME night with the kids! I feel so amazingly blessed to be here and to be working with such AMAZMING children! Thank you Lord so much for the baan num jai kids! I love them with all my heart! God has blessed me more then I could ever have hoped for! Thank you Jesus so much for this gift. Well I’m not really sure how to put just how amazing today was in words but well it was just really AMZING!! I’m so blessed!

4 comments:

Servant said...

i think you summed it up perfeclty i can really see you heart for the kids.it brought tears. you speak with passion and such love.you speak the grace of God.

Kim said...

jing jing! you speak with passion and love, and grace. and i'm so glad that God brought you to bnj to those kids. they truly are blessed to have you, like you are blessed to have them. YOU are an amazing woman of God! Love you my bestfriend<3 kimie

No Sacrifice said...

Rayn,Thank you so much for what you said! it is really encourageing! Thanks really what you said means a lot! :-)

Kimie, Thank you too! you are a huge blessing on my life! i just love you so much. I'm serial blessed to have these BNJ kids in my life! I pray that I can bless them as much as they bless me!

Pi Eunice said...

Grayce, that's amazing. And I know exsexly what you mean... I loved it to with my kids. It was awsome, and I miss it so match!