Monday, June 15, 2009

Its been to long since I have bloged that I dont know how to make a title any more.

Well I don't really know if anyone is even going to read this because its been over a year since I last posted anything on here. man I am bad.
I'm not even sure what I'm going to write about. Maybe I should update a bit about me and what I have been up to since I last wrote on here.

Well lets see first Ryan and I got married and it was a very beautiful wedding I think. My Mom, Dad, Kati and Gloria all came to the wedding and it was really great to have them here in Thailand. Not long after being married Rick passed away and that was really hard and still is. We got to go home for two weeks for his memorial service. It was really good to be able to be home even though it was so short. Just to be able to grieve with my family. When Ryan and I came back to Thailand we started really praying about when we should move on from working in Thailand.

we prayed for a few months and really felt like we should leave this year (2009) So we planed to leave in the end of August but God changed our plans a bit because I became pregnant so that pushed our dates to leave sooner then later because I cant really fly to late in my pregnancy. We are both really excited about becoming parents! I am about 6months now. The first few months were really hard with sickness but I am doing heaps better now.

We are leaving for Perth first and spending about 9ish months there then moving to Jacksonville for a few years. I'm going to get my GED and then study children counselling.

We leave in just two days!! Its so crazy to think I wont be living in Chiang Rai any more. I had my last day with the kids last week and it was a really hard but really amazing day. It was Bom's bday and that was lots of fun then before bed I had all the girls come over to the boys house and to them from the bible then I had the boys go into the play room and I prayed for the girls one by one and said my goodbyes. Then after the girls went back to there house I took one boy out at a time and Ryan and I prayed over them and just talked to them about how much they have meant to us and how much we will ALWAYS love them. There was a lot of tears that night but it was really wonderful to be able to pray over them.

Leaving the kids is the hardest thing for me to do. I love them so very much and they have been such a huge part of my life for so long now. I know though that God has the best plan for there life and that I can trust them to God. I know he loves them more then I ever could.

Maybe I will write again about how I have been feeling about leaving but right now its a bit to hard to write about because I feel so sad.

I am though very happy to go. Its been great to be here but I really know that God is calling Ryan and I to something new and I cant wait to see what he is going to do.

I'm SO excited about our little one to come. We are waiting to find out if its a boy or girl till the baby is born. I cant wait! I just cant wait to hold my baby in my arms.

Well I guess that's all for now. I will try to not wait another year before I post anything new. :D

No comments: