Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Garin and me!


Well today is Grain and my sister Deborah's birthday. GRain is 6 now. We had a wonderful fun party for him. He was so cute! He looks forword to his birthday eveyday of the year. He asks me just about everyday "today me bithday?" hehe its very cute! So it was fun seeing him on his birthday. Everytime anyone would just say Happy Birthday Grain he would just get so happy and jump up and down. I wish you could have seen him. :) Grain is one amazing little boy. He has come through a lot. When he first came to Baan Nam Jai he 2 years old and was very sick! He was given only a few months to live. But here he is now here he is turning 6. God has done amazing things in his life! Im so blessed to have this little guy in my life!

Grain




me and my sis!

Well My sister Deborah is now 25 years old. Im sad that I cant be with her on this birthday. Deborah and I are very close friends not just sisters. SHe has been my best friend my whole life. We went through ups and downs like any sisters would. God gave us something special though. She is my soul mate! Deborah is a huge blessing on my life. Its hard to not always be together, but God has blessed us with keeping our hearts close. I love Deborah very much and I hope she has a wonderful day! :)

me and my soul mate/sister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Grace! I love you so very much!!! I miss you tons!