Friday, February 23, 2007

Ryan James


Well I wanted to let the world know that I have met an amazing man of God. His name is Ryan James Munyard. I met Ryan back at the end of my DTS. We became good friends through skype. We have been in love for a while now but waited on Gods timing to start a courting relationship. God has blessed us so we don’t have to wait anymore. Ryan is an amazing blessing from God to me. I have learned so much with God through this time of getting to know Ryan. It’s been amazing. I can’t wait for the more God will teach us together.



3 comments:

Servant said...

man i'd be so jealous of that guy if the guy wasn't me!!
i think you've summed up our relationship so far perfectly!! i so look forward to growing with you and God. you are the amazing one! i'm just me.
i love you! :D

Cora said...

Grace!
I am so excited for you and glad that there are others out there having relationships on Skype!
love, Cora Dudley

Anonymous said...

People should read this.