Friday, July 14, 2006

The Best is Yet to Come!

DTS is over and it was so sad to leave and to say goodbye to all my new amazing friends. But I can stand firm in Gods goodness and faithfulness. It was one of the HARDERST things I had to do. I know that the Lord gives and takes away. He gave me this amazing time with my friends and he now has taken it away but I can still say that he is GOOD all the TIME! I just know that I will see my friends again! So I don’t want to say goodbye but rather say I will SEE YOU SOON! DTS was so amazing and so LIFE CHANGING!! God blessed me with some really great friendships. People that love and care for me with all there heart! That understand me and has helped me grow closer to God. This was a short time and now it is over but it was a life changing time. We will never be the same. We came to DTS not really knowing what would happen and for me I came with many fears! I feared that I would not make any friends. That I would not know how to be the real me. All I can say is God is FAITHFUL! I have over come so many fears and you all have helped me overcome them! Thank you for being there with me and for helping me through all of it! Without you guys I know I would not have made it through. God gives us exactly what we need! And he knew I needed your friendships!! Thank you. It was so hard to leave you guys and my heart broke when I did. I may not know what tomorrow will bring but I know that God is good and he is faithful! So even though it was heart breaking to see all of you go. All I can do is look fordword to what is to come! Because the BEST is yet to come.

No comments: